Since the pandemic started I’ve been working from home and that means I have time to make some tasty lunches. The Bagel with Everything, as I like to call it, is my favorite! To me…it has it all, plus it’s quick and delicious. I usually have everything at my fingertips from a delicious everything bagel, a robust flavored cream cheese, spring mix, sangria tomatoes and my balsamic glaze. It’s a tasty treat that is sure to fill you up until dinner time.
There’s not much else to say other than I hope you enjoy….
THE BAGEL WITH EVERYTHING
- 1 everything bagel, lightly toasted
- 1 Tbsp of cream cheese (I used Alouette Cheese in Garlic & Herbs)
- A handful of spring mix
- 8 larger sangria tomatoes, sliced in half
- A drizzle of Balsamic Glaze https://erinnskitchen.food.blog/2020/06/21/balsamic-glaze/
- A dash of salt and pepper
- Add cheese to lightly toasted open bagel.
- Top with equal parts lettuce and tomatoes.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze and a dash of salt and pepper.